Backrack vs. Safety Rack Summary
- Has welded wire mesh to provide full window protection.
- Has wider carrying capacity above cab.
- Each intersection of wire is welded to avoid rattling and provide strength.
- Less flexibility to mount accessory light brackets than the BACKRACK.
- Is more expensive than the BACKRACK.
Sits higher above the cab than the BACKRACK.
- Has two horizontal flat steel bars to protect the window.
- Is easier to secure cargo to than SAFETY RACK.
- Has less width for load carrying than SAFETY RACK.
- Is generally cab height of truck for low profile look.
- Opinion is that it looks more stylish than SAFETY RACK.
- More receptive to Light Brackets than SAFETY RACK.
- Less expensive than SAFETY RACK.
Videos have not been added for Backrack vs. Safety Rack Summary.
Related Customer Projects
Related Customer Projects have not been added for this product category.