Cab guards or Headache racks as they are called, are designed to prevent damage to the truck cab and back glass. They are also used to secure items in the bed as well as provide a mounting surface for off-road lights and emergency lighting.Backrack-Details
The Safety Rack uses a conventional mesh screen design that is built for the hard core work truck. It offers the best protection against preventable damage and injuries caused during loading and emergency situations.Safety Rack-Details
Backrack vs. Safety Rack Summary
- Has welded wire mesh to provide full window protection.
- Has wider carrying capacity above cab.
- Each intersection of wire is welded to avoid rattling and provide strength.
- Less flexibility to mount accessory light brackets than the BACKRACK.
- Is more expensive than the BACKRACK.
Sits higher above the cab than the BACKRACK.
- Has two horizontal flat steel bars to protect the window.
- Is easier to secure cargo to than SAFETY RACK.
- Has less width for load carrying than SAFETY RACK.
- Is generally cab height of truck for low profile look.
- Opinion is that it looks more stylish than SAFETY RACK.
- More receptive to Light Brackets than SAFETY RACK.
- Less expensive than SAFETY RACK.
Backrack Accessories & Attachments
Backrack offers many types of mounting systems for all of your lighting needs.Backrack Accessories & Attachments-Details
Backrack & Tool Box Mount
Looking to mount a Backrack and a Tool Box Together?Backrack & Tool Box Mount-Details
Backrack Tonneau Cover Adapter
Looking for a Back Rack and a Tonneau Cover Combined???
Back Rack is compatible with several brand/model Tonneau Covers…Backrack Tonneau Cover Adapter-Details